Sunday, April 25, 2010

Its

Its

A true introspection of the ever present
Is reminding me that I have no recollection
Of this preconditioned response to your stimulation
It’s as if my heart goes into cardiac arrest
At the beginning of your soft caress
Why is this feeling ever present?
Involuntary even though I suppress it
It’s nothing I can jest with
Because it’s serious like the present
I just try to live through it
I just try to live with it
Hoping that if it never leaves
I will never have to miss it
Good Lord it’s the best gift
That’s never been unwrapped yet
It’s the answer to so many questions
Anticipated like the first drop of new rain
It’s in its presence do I find myself again and again
It is the beginning
It is the end
It is forever more
Yet has much more in store
The description of its architecture is irrelevant
For it is its essence that is truly relevant
Thus I leave you to find out its, its, its...

copyright 9-16-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment